Sunday, August 9, 2009

Review from Octavian

Janine and Georgia
Not going to do the usual template style review. If you want a checklist give them a call or send them an email (and be polite).It was a cold, wet, miserable day in Hamilton but I did not care because I was off to see Janine (Hot Brunette in Hamilton) and Georgia. Yes Georgia was doing her long awaited visit to Hamilton. From the time Janine met me at the door to the good bye from Georgia let us say it was non stop Woo Hoo! And that was just when they were warming up. Georgia has a legion of fans and many positive reviews (try to find a negative one) but I never realised that these were understated. Then team her up with Janine and Oh My God! This was not some mere appointment or session. This was an experience. The two ladies made sure that I and they enjoyed themselves, never any awkward moments and even the conversation would be worth the cost of the time. This may sound like a paid advertisement but I do recommend you seeing these two ladies and myself will really love to see both of them again.


_____________________________________________________


Georgia - A non template review
Georgia was back in Hamilton and for once the Hamilton men were being smart and making bookings. So in order to see if she was as good by herself as she was with Janine I needed a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.1. I checked her ad so I knew when she would be available and other information such as the fee.2. I got in contact with her within a decent time frame.3. When I turned up I did not try to negotiate down an already agreed upon price or act like a complete and utter pain.The complete plan can be read in my upcoming book "How not to get the door slammed in your face by Octavian"The location she was operating out of was easy to find, discreet and had all the facilities that you could ask for.We began by sharing a spa and enjoying some small talk. Then the action moved into the bedroom where we shared some wine. Then[ Censored because I can ] and then[ still censored ] All I will say is that you will enjoy your experience with the lady and if she ventures back to Hamilton again grab the chance to see her either by herself or when she is with Hot Brunette.But there is one down side that you should be warned about and it is a major one. I am afraid the Georgia is an...is an..... is an Aucklander. But I am sure it is something I can work through.To review Georgia in two words: Woo Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment