Monday, August 10, 2009

Positive Changes


I have come to the conclusion that we become what we choose to surround ourselves with. So for instance if we are constantly bombarding our time with negativity then we attract more negative people and situations and chaos to our lives. In the same respect if we surround ourselves with positive people then some of their positivity rubs off onto us. I do believe in the law of attraction. After seeing the video "The Secret" and practising it I know that good things come to those who believe.

I'm sure that most of you have heard of "The Secret" and what its all about. Its all about our own feelings and what we feel has a certain effect that controls what goes on in our lives. It has to do with the law of physics. Feeling good creates a positive effect to what is drawn to us and what happens in our future. Fear and negative feelings creates more chaos in our lives. Have you ever asked yourself, when you start your day on a negative footing that it can somehow snowball and screw up the rest of your day. Some of us just love drama. The universe responds to what you think and feel. It doesn't understand about what you don't want. The universe will give you whatever you are thinking. So if you are thinking I don't want people in my life that rip me off, the universe will give you just that, more people that will rip you off and take advantage of you.

It is best not to focus on what you don't have or want. We need to start thinking of what we do want. We need to start creative visualising what we want as if we already have it. It sounds kind of far fetched doesn't it. Well I have to say that I have been through stages in my life and this theory actually does work. I have found myself falling back into old habits but then I realise what I am doing to myself so I consciously have to tell myself off and bring myself back into check and go back to the basics.

Out comes the video of "The Secret" and I am constantly starting my day with watching this video over and over until I get back into good habits. If you intellectually believe something but don't feel it you are not putting yourself into manifestation of creating your own future. We have to put our thoughts and feelings into physical action. No point sitting around procrastinating as we will not kick start our own future. We have to pay attention to the things we want by visualising that we have them already. We have to believe that our lives will unfold in a positive way and trust that what we believe will come to us. The power of positive thought is amazing if we believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment