Sunday, August 9, 2009

Review from Hot Brunette in Hamilton/Janine Du Pres

A template Review of Georgia as a bi-double partner
Parlour or Independent Indy
Accurate Photos Yes .Premises 5 Star motel in Hamilton. Parking Discreet, off street, free Age Looks mid - late 30's. Smoker No. Drugs No, don't do drugs and would not work with anyone who did. Energy in ,High Kissing, Yes. Cunnilingus Yes - very skilled. Massage, Good. Pussy Tight, naturally wet. Boobs DD. Arse Small, tight. Hair Long, light brown. Conversation Pleasantly chatty. Client Rapport Excellent, Face Pretty. Teeth, None missing and white. Size 12. Moaner or Screamer, Both. Mover or Starfish, Mover. Over-all rating 9/10. Would I work with her again? Hell yes!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I met Georgia when Janine Du Pres introduced her to me. I don't think I'll ever forget Georgia because of the wonderful way in which she atracted me towards herself. I felt as if her beautiful body was a magnet pulling me in to her. I felt drawn to her and she was so so receptive. She pampered me and attended to my needs with the understanding and skills of a true professional. Georgia is a beautiful woman in every sense of the word and it is a pleasure to give her my highest recommendation. Do I want to see her again? Hell yes!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for that lovely compliment. I am blushing but glad that I was able to make you feel the pleasure that you were seeking. And thankyou for sharing your experiences with me, I so appreciate that. XXX

    ReplyDelete